Powered by Blogger.

PM Narendra Modi's Rally in Kashmir


No change in the programme occured. Prime minister Narendra Modi addressed the election rally as per schedule at Sher-e-Kashmir stadium in Srinagar.

Multi-layered security arrangements were put in place ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's election rally in the backdrop of synchronized militant attacks. Special Protection Group (SPG) were taken over the rally venue, Sher-e-Kashmir Stadium, under the leadership of a deputy inspector general-rank officer. Thirty paramilitary forces companies were deployed in and around the stadium while sharpshooters were deployed on nearby buildings.

"Will return your love in the form of development." - PM Narendra Modi

Prime Minister Narendra Modi promised to give Kashmir its old days back. He said- "There was a time people from all over the nation came to visit the valley. I have come to your valley every now and the. I came after winning the general elections, I have come after and I will keep coming the next year as well. I have not come here to take any thing, you have given me enough love. I don't know how will I return your love. I will carry on Atal Bihari Vajpayee's development strategies. Atal ji had talked about humanity, Kashmiriyat, about the development of the state. I will take his dreams forward with me. Your pain is my pain. Your troubles are my trouble. We have to take Kashmir back to its old days when everyone from around the world used to visit the valley to see the Dal Lake. We want the beauty of the Dal Lake back."

Modi's speech always include the development issue. Here also he speak up about the development in Kashmir. He said " Kashmir has the power of water. The water from this state can provide electricity to the nation. The education system in Kashmir should be such that the daughters from Kashmir do not need to leave the state for higher studies. I have come with an agenda of development. There should not be any discrimination. Every family should be treated equal, every family should get what they deserve. Only equality can bring in development. I promise to end the poverty and corruption. Vote for our candidates and help us bring development to the valley,"

Narendra Modi ended his speech with his tribute to the martyrs who lost their lives fighting militants, who attacked Army camps on Friday.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

The Excel is the biggest Defence Career Training Academy in India with a network covering the entire country. We train candidates to face SSB Interviews, NDA Exam, CDS Exam, CPO Exam, AFCAT Exam and Other Entrance Tests. Well structured curriculum, mock tests, solved question papers of previous years and condensed study material.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment